29er HT Carbon Factory
from 145 cm body height
one of the lightest series bikes worldwide
ab € 6.295,26
Base price: € 6.295,26
Our Carbon Race Hardtail with 100mm travel is one of the lightest bikes on the market. With 8,1kg (in size M) the bike has everything on board to meet all riding requirements - with some available options the weight will be well below 8,0kg.
The factory bike is built with the finest components around the carefully manufactured Federleicht carbon monocoque frame. The Fox 32 SC Factory Remote fork is locked from the handlebar - the lever for the (optional) Fox Transfer seat post is also located on the handlebars. The 1x12 drivetrain is built with the SRAM XX1 Eagle group - no matter if "black", "gold" or "rainbow" the group is visually beautiful to look at and the technical matur make this this drivetrain to the first choice for racers!
A highlight is our Federleicht carbon wheelset - our carbon rims with 25mm jaw width made of high-strength T800 carbon are built with Sapim CX Ray spokes and Tune Kill Hill/Climb Hill hubs to a robust, 1280g light wheelset - for those who want it even lighter choose the Tune Prince/Princess or the Extralite hubs - for those who want it even more robust and want to ride wider tires our carbon rims with 28mm jaw width are the right choice.
That's why the Federleicht 29er XX1 Eagle is the ideal bike for you:
- light, perfectly processed carbon monocoque frame with exchangeable derailleur hanger and internal cables
- low frame design with short chain stays for perfect handling
- available in four sizes from "S" to "XL"
- Top equipment without compromise including the Federleicht Carbon LRS
- Individualizations can be quickly realized by our assembly facilities in Austria
- one of the lightest race hardtails with 8,1 kg and potential to 7,3 kg
- Carbon MTBfrom 145cm to 190cm
- FrameFederleicht 29er Carbon
- ForkFox 32 SC Factory Remote
- HeadsetFSA Orbit
- Rear DereilleurSRAM XX1 Eagle
- ShifterSRAM XX1 Eagle at Magura Shiftmix
- Brake leversMagura MT8 SL
- BrakesMagura MT8 SL 160mm/160mm
- WheelsetFederleicht Carbon SL with Tune hubs, Sapim CX- Ray Spokes and Federleicht 25mm Carbon rims
- TiresConti Cross King Race Sport 29"x2.2
* with series stem
Light carbon frame with short chainstays and short head tube; Compact Ready 2 Race geometry with deep front and details that catch the eye immediately: internal cables, PM brake mount, thru axle, exchangeable shift lug.
Delivered with SRAM XX1 Eagle - in any case one of the lightest cranks on the market with perfect function.
Durable wheelsets that are significantly lighter than the usual "light" wheelsets on the market; in Austria as carefully built by hand as the wheels of world champion Daniel Federspiel.
The very light and robust Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio with Carbonrails is the standard saddle for our Federleicht 29er Carbon.
The finely tuned, versatile Fox 32 SC Performance is the first choice for our Federleicht 29er Carbon.
The SRAM XX1 Eagle drive with 10/50 cassette in combination with the 32Z Narrow/Wide chainring is the ideal drive configuration - lightweight, high transmission bandwidth and best gradation.
The purchased components used are as follows
usually only found in the top class of adult bikes - Fox suspension fork, Magura MT8 brake, KCNC lightweight components, Selle Italia saddle with carbon rails
Hinweis:The Federleicht 29er Carbon is a category 3 bike according to the international standard ASTM F2043-13. Bikes of this category can be used in rough and unpaved terrain as well as for sporadic jumps with a maximum height of approx. 60 cm. However, even jumps of this height can cause significantly increased forces on the bike due to unclean landings or even falls, which can lead to damage to the bike and injury to the rider. The Federleicht Bike 29er Carbon is designed for riders up to 85 kilograms. The lightweight crank SL 160mm is released for 60kg.